Monday, March 22, 2010

Two movies for the Price of One!

Hey, everyone!

We'd like to share some good news and some bad news with ya...Bad news first? Ok, well here goes. Richard and I no longer wanted to participate in the Doritos viral video since we always leave that to the last minute, so we came up with an idea, and thats where the good news comes in.

Two movies are currently on the way to the official EP Youtube channel as we speak, one movie called Night Runners, and the other, Andro1d. You'll understand soon enough, I do not want to spoil it yet! You may actually enjoy them!



Recently, we've gotten some hate mail from people on our fun cover of Megadeths song Dialectic Chaos, and from our AR2 from the abyss videos. I do not tolerate with hate mail, so I put them in their place and tell them off in a polite manner. Hate mail reminds me of people who sit at home all day with nothing better to do with their lives and rate fun movies, like just do what I do, dont comment on them at all.

Here is one of our comments, from the Abyss AR2 video which offended me:
"you have started puberty go get a fucking job shit dick"

But enough of that, check out our new vids when they get posted up! Please no hate mail, you can dislike, but if anyone says something nasty, I wont hesitate to say something back :)

That's about it for this blog, adios!

-Shaun

No comments:

Post a Comment